19 June 2010

I am also a human, not just a technogeek

Just in case you think I am only about technology and innovation, I also do look at people - especially my family!
Today I participated in a request for Snapshots around the world and so I took some photos at 10:30 to join others around the world taking photos at 10:30 local time.
Here are most of the photos I took this morning. You can also look at them on my Flickr set where I have described them too.






Now just lookat these two angels with their halos - Josh, and his mommy .








Now here is the ultimate image!

Don't you absolutely love the magic power these two have? See how they are holding the ball in the air! But doesn't Joshua look more professional than Shelly? This is genuine - no trick photography, no invisible lines holding the ball, so you must believe it because it is on the Internet!

Now I'll replay that again, but larger this time so you can check it for reality.

See - this is evidence that they really are angels, even although you cannot see their halos in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment