20 September 2014

This one was not my fault - Really!

With reference to my blog of 8 September 2014, I was intrigued to be given a gecko by my grandson Joshua today. he had rescued it from drowning in their pool by fishing it out of the water using his toy truck (actually a double decker bus that opens up). We played with the gecko for a while, then I noticed that it was missing toes on its left front foot! I thought I had to take photos of the hero, and of the gecko for posterity, and to show that I am not always responsible for the bad things that happen to lizards!
The little hero who saved the gecko.

 And then the gecko showing off its deformed foot.










Yes, I had it climbing all over me!

And Caleb enjoyed taking some of the photos, as did Joshua and Hannah. 

With a little help from Mommy.

Picture taken by Joshua.



No comments:

Post a Comment